Judul : Cuba Police Chaplain shares thoughts on fatal Labor Day crash
link : Cuba Police Chaplain shares thoughts on fatal Labor Day crash
Cuba Police Chaplain shares thoughts on fatal Labor Day crash
This is from Jeff Giamapa, who serves as a Chaplain to the Cuba Police Department. It was posted on his Facebook page regarding the fatal crash in Cuba on Labor Day:
I had the privilege of working with a few members of our Cuba Police and Fire Departments today (Monday) in the midst of a terrible tragedy. This is the second time in as many months I have received such a call from them. I want to give them a shout out. I grew up in a law enforcement family and have many close friends and family in law enforcement. I have to give our department highest marks for professionalism. They are rock solid.
But what makes these guys the absolute best is their compassion and love of the community. I have rarely seen police officers go so incredibly out of their way because of concern for citizens. Their care for this community goes beyond a sense of duty. It is genuine and authentic. That is something you can't teach in the academy. It is something that comes from the heart and is modeled by leadership. I am so incredibly blessed to serve with you guys and walk through those difficult moments along side of you.
from Wellsville Regional News (dot) com http://ift.tt/2gJmwPG
By New News
Such is the article Cuba Police Chaplain shares thoughts on fatal Labor Day crash
That's an article Cuba Police Chaplain shares thoughts on fatal Labor Day crash This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in
other article postings.
You are now reading the article Cuba Police Chaplain shares thoughts on fatal Labor Day crash With link address https://njuas.blogspot.com/2017/09/cuba-police-chaplain-shares-thoughts-on.html
0 Response to "Cuba Police Chaplain shares thoughts on fatal Labor Day crash"
Post a Comment